Subject: Disk Full
From: Rushton, Simon (Simon.Rushton_at_logicacmg.com)
Date: 2003-04-13

With my 20G FM recorder using build 11042003 I deleted a big directory
(around 10Gig) using the rockbox delete file function.

(This was done accidentally when the screen display messed up as it does
from time to time.)

Anyway, I started to save the directory back onto the jukebox from my PC
(windows 2000) and after copying 6 gig it started telling me that it would
take about 2.5 million more minutes before it finished the copy! After
another 10 minutes it stopped copying with a disk full error.

I have rebooted my jukebox and windows still thinks the disk is full -
however when I size the directories on my jukebox there is no more that 8G
in total.

The Jukebox Info menu also tells me the disk is full.

I've tried deleting a few gig from the juebox but it still tells me hte disk
is full.
===

Two issues:

Is there a rockbox bug?
- Did rockbox made a mistake when deleting this large directory?

How do I fix my disk?!
- Any other way than reformatting it?

Thanks,

Simon