Subject: Re: Re: Battery patch (Was: Re: Crash)
From: Dirk A. Vahlsing (
Date: 2003-04-14

> > PS: I'd expected to see the 'connected' (plug) icon flashing when
> > charging (and the battery indicating the charge level) but I could be
> > mistaken with another feature patch.
> My patch doesn't include that stuff. It only sorts out the "while
> charging" display for FM, and puts the runtime in the status bar during
> USB plugged. That patch is also the subject of this thread, but isn't
> (yet) included in my patch.
> --
> Mike Holden

I'm currently not at home, so my part of that work (recorder, charger icon blinking, batt icon showing batt level) will have to wait a few more days... I don't have a newer version of my patch, sorry!
I'll drop a mail as soon as I've updated my patch.

UNICEF bittet um Spenden für die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: