Subject: Re: Battery patch (Was: Re: Crash)
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-04-14

Linus Nielsen Feltzing said:
> Mike Holden wrote:
>> However I am conscious of the general plan to get 2.0 released, and I
>> would hate to hold that up over this, since it is after all fairly
>> trivial (although helpful and useful!). It would therefore probably
>> be better to hold this off until 2.1 development starts. I would also
>> prefer to look at the freeze/lock problems a bit more, as that is
>> more of a showstopper issue.
>
> The 2.0 release isn't going to affect your work at all. Please
> continue your work, and we will look at your patch as soon as 2.0 is
> released.
>
> /Linus

It's more a case of how I productively use my time. I can't concentrate
on both (I do have a job/life outside Rockbox!), so if I can spend time
to improve freeze/lock problems BEFORE 2.0, I would rather do that, and
come back to the battery display later.

Do we have a specific timetable for 2.0 release yet? Do we have a list
of stuff we need to finish before that? (apart from documentation/manual)

--
Mike Holden