Subject: Re: the dot in dot rockbox (was Re: Rockbox manual)
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-04-15

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Brian King wrote:

> This is exactly what the .rockbox browsing patch does. Can languages now be
> dynamically loaded? I had support to load languages in the patch at one
> point, then found out that loading languages dynamically wasn't supported
> so I pulled it from the patch. If it is supported, it is trivial for me to
> add it back in.

I find this strange. The language loading has always worked dynamically, and
it doesn't work any different today than when we first introduced it...

Or am I missing something?

(And I am a big fan of the .rockbox browsing patch concept for languages and
fonts... and possibly .cfg files for preset configs too.)

 Daniel Stenberg -- --