Subject: Re: Version 2.0 released
From: jim sunday (jimbosunday_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-04-15

>We have tested with bit rates from 32 to 320 kbit/s and sample >frequencies
>from 11 to 48 kHz. If you experience skipping, please report it!

I thought the chip was limited to encoding at 192 kbits/s? Is this because
it records with variable bits all the time or can you select 320 constant
now? I would think 320 kbits/s at 48 hHz would be just as good or better
than my minidisc recordings for live stuff.

long time fan, can't wait to try the official version now instead of the
daily builds.

thanks,