Subject: Re: rec-prob with CVS030409 ajbr20
From: Alexander Eickhoff (
Date: 2003-04-15

Am Dienstag, 15. April 2003 13:48 schrieb Jörg C. Pochmann:
> Hi,
> just tested recording on yesterdays rehearsal with CVS030409 on ajbr20
> Recorded Q5/44.1/mono/mic
> The resulting files play on the recorder correctly but on
> windows/musicmatch, mplayer+ or c-mediaplayer they are much too fast (I
> seem to have recorded mickey mouses)

i can't reproduce this. my test file ( ) Recorded with
Q5/44.1/mono/mic is ok on my linux player (mpg123, mpg321 and madplay).
send me your mono recording please, i will check it under linux.
i think that the windows mp3 player are using the same decoder and this
decoder have trouble with mono files.
is reencodet in mono by lame.

when this file is also playing to fast, we have no problems with MAS.

- alex