Subject: Re: rec-prob with CVS030409 ajbr20
From: Alexander Eickhoff (alex_at_linux01.org)
Date: 2003-04-15

Am Dienstag, 15. April 2003 13:48 schrieb Jörg C. Pochmann:
> Hi,
> just tested recording on yesterdays rehearsal with CVS030409 on ajbr20
>
> Recorded Q5/44.1/mono/mic
>
> The resulting files play on the recorder correctly but on
> windows/musicmatch, mplayer+ or c-mediaplayer they are much too fast (I
> seem to have recorded mickey mouses)
hy,

i can't reproduce this. my test file (
http://alex.linux01.org/R-Q5-44100-mono-mic.mp3 ) Recorded with
Q5/44.1/mono/mic is ok on my linux player (mpg123, mpg321 and madplay).

send me your mono recording please, i will check it under linux.
i think that the windows mp3 player are using the same decoder and this
decoder have trouble with mono files.

http://alex.linux01.org/R-Q5-44100-mono-mic.mp3.lame.mp3
is reencodet in mono by lame.

when this file is also playing to fast, we have no problems with MAS.

- alex