Subject: Can't get WPS to work right.
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2003-04-15

I'm having problems getting the custom WPS to work properly on my
Player, with CVS030414. I'm not sure if it's a bug, or an error on my
part. Here is the first line of the WPS file:

%s[%pn %pp/%pe] %fskb %pt %fbKBS/%ffHz: %?it<%it - |%fn - >%?ia<%ia -
|%d2 - >%?id<%id |%d1 >%?iy<(%iy)>

This first line displays properly on the Player. Here is the second
line of the WPS file:

The second line is totally blank on the Player! What am I doing
wrong? The shorter version below *does* work, but it won't do what I
want it to do.:

%s[%pn %pp/%pe] %fskb %pt %fbkbs/%ffhz: %it - %ia - %id (%iy)

There seems to be some limit to the length of the WPS file! Can we
get this increased a bit?

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films