Subject: congratulations , ui patch and cgi-gateway to irc
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-16

Hi rockboxers,
congratulations for the release of 2.0 ! superb!

i have been inactive for some time and would like to ask, if someone has put
work on this:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-02/0753.shtml
my special interest still is the inverted line cursor feature.
when released by joaquim, i had tried his procompiled binary and that
feature worked ok so far -
unfortunately it never has been made a single patch for that.

the patches aren`t available anymore at joaquims site - but I think they
must have gone into
the patch tracker
at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=695524&group_id=44306&atid=439120

Is "extracting inverted line cursor feature" from that patch on someone`s
"ToDo" ?
perhaps, I will try it myself, but I think it is not an easy task.

furthermore, I have a test setup of cgi-irc up and running as mentioned a
while ago:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-02/0809.shtml
please feel free to test it and report, if it works for you and if you like
it! I will decide then, to put it "productive"

regards
Roland