Subject: Problem With Studio 10
From: Steve (Dragonfly1600_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-04-16

Hey people, I'm sorry to email all of you, but I've been on the IRC channel
for 3 days, but no one knows what's wrong. First off, I'm using an Archos
Jukebox Studio 10. Here's the problem: 3 days ago, I downloaded a .mod
file (not sure which one) off of the rockbos site, and replaced the old .mod
that I had on the player. I removed the USB cable, and when it turned back
on, it displays "Jukebox Wait (and a flashing # symbol)", then after about
10 seconds displays "File sys. Error". When I plug the USB cable in and
turn the player on, it displays "...USB Active...", but on my system tray,
the normal icon that comes on has an X over it. A battery problem was
suggested and also someone suggested that it was locked. I tried the "Linux
Unlock" method, and when I booted the disk, the last line said "Kernel
panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 21:02". I have no clue what to do.
Anyone who can help, please email me. It'll be such a huge help! Thanks