Subject: Re: Game ideas for Player/Studio
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2003-04-16

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:02:01 +0200 (MET DST), Kjell Ericson
<> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Brent Geery wrote:
> > 6. 21/Blackjack. Alphanumeric all the way.
> I thought of that game too.

21/Blackjack is perfect for the Player/Studio. Other than being fancy
graphics, the Recorder's abilities offer little in the way of better

> > There are *many* other games that can be done on the Player/Studio!
> Yep, but being such a lame gamebox it doesn't seem to be anyone really feeling
> for doing a game for it (I'm one of those).
> But you are ofcourse to make a try (or as we say: "show us the code" :-)
> Or someone might find your thinking interesting and do something.
> ...not me though :-(

Yeah, right. I'm not coder. :)

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films