Subject: Re: WPS Feature requests -- Alternating WPS lines
From: c s (
Date: 2003-04-17

--- Kjell Ericson <> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Brent Geery wrote:

> > 6. "Alternating" WPS lines!
> I like that!
> I've made a test (some days ago) with making it
> possible to switch between two
> WPS-statements every second. Looked like hell in
> the simulator (not so
> accurate timer I'm afraid), and I've not tried it in
> real hardware yet.

I actually have been working on this and have a fairly
complete implementation of this feature. Some of the
highlights of what I have implemented are:

1) Basic ability to alternate between multiple WPS
line formats on each line of the Archos.
2) Works with any combination of static, dynamic, and
scrolled lines
3) Ability to control of the length of time that each
line format is displayed before switching to the next

I will post a complete write-up of what I have
implemented to get comments from the group. Watch for
it to be posted to this mailing list shortly. I can
probably also make an executable available for those
who want to try out what I have so far.

Do you Yahoo!?