Subject: Re: SPDIF Fuction..again!
From: Gonz (
Date: 2003-04-17

Hi Linus, uhhmmm, it is advertised as having this feature.Im starting to not
trust archos.........
Another mod then on the way i guess...think i will have to wait until the
warrantees expired for that one, unless other things evolve
This is there reply to a rather long email i sent them regarding the
problem..I guess any response is good?!

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Thank you for your enquiry,
The FM Recorder does have a digital in but no digital out.
If you have any questions, please let us know,

Kind regards,
Archos Technical Support .

Cheers, i wont give up with this one..