Subject: Re: WPS editor applet
From: Chris Hoekstra (chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-04-17

works perfectly for me using mozilla and 1.4.

I did notice that my conditional (for displaying the word SHUFFLE when
shuffle is on) is always on, but other than that, it worked very well
for me. A great start!

Some prettying up, ability to change song playing, etc will make this a
great applet for those of us that don't want to run/compile the simulator.

Chris