Subject: Re: crashing mp3's
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-18

hello lee,
can you make them available for download somewhere?
first off, make shure that REALLY the files are the reason for the crash -
perhaps you delete
them from the archos, copy some other files to your archos and then copy
those two files back.
you should also rename the files and check, if that makes any difference.
I also would recommend to scandisk your archos, just to make shure, the
crash isn`t caused by
fs inconsistency.

regards
roland