Subject: Re: SPDIF Fuction..again! Think this is it...
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-04-18

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:41:37 +0100, Gonz wrote:

>l'll buy a 4 pole jackplug and make a lead up then post my results if
>good.Looks like the FMs only got spdif in not in and out as
>advertised......defo mod i think...
>Some faith has been restored.
>Cheers for your replies

There's really no reason they couldn't use the same data line for both in
and out. I don't think it can do both at the same time.

The AJBR 20 confused me at first by having different lines for in/out. I
just thought it would be like some other coax SPDIF devices I had in the
past that would use the same line.