Subject: Re: Sort files after ID3 track number
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-04-18

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Schotterwagen SBB Infrastruktur wrote:

> how can i define, that rockbox shows (and plays, if shuffle is not on) the
> files in a directory (not in wps, in normal view) in sequence of ID3 track
> number?
>
> Archos Studio 10
> ROM 5.07
> Rockbox! 2.0
>
> thanks for your help!

Get one of the handy-dandy utilities that allow you to rename your files
so the ID3 track number is the very first part of the filename. AS in...

   01 - Song 1 Title
   02 - Song 2 Title

...and so on.

I like MP3Ext, which happens to be freeware without ads or other
annoyances, but there are many other utilities that can do the same thing.

Michael