Subject: progress bar - minor bug ?
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-18

Hello again,
for a long time (as i`m thinking of that even as far as I can remember
using rockbox)
the progressbar (%pb) in WPS shows the following behaviour:

If I fastforward/fastbackward "thru" the song by pressing the right/left
buttons, I see the
cursor moving into the appropriate direction. If I RELEASE the buttons, the
cursor makes a
little "bounce" back to the position, from which ffw/fbw started and then
again "bounces" back
to the actual song position.

I don`t know, if this is intentionally(for what purpose?), but I don`t think
it is - for me this looks
like a minor bug.
IMHO, this is a little bit annoying and unaesthetic and should be fixed.

Do you experience this behaviour, too - and do you also think, this should
be fixed ?

regards
roland