RE : RE : Off Subject: Mailing list modification request

From: SeeSchloß <SeeSchloss_at_9online.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:01:59 +0200

> I don't understand what you are saying about your phone
> provider. Do you
> mean that you DO have your phone provider forward your
> messages?

No because as I can't remove the messages from this mailing list, I
would have more than 50 messages per day and it is too much.

> How does
> 50 messages per day relate to this particular problem

I don't want to have to delete 50 messages per day on my phone, and I
don't want it to ring 50 times a day, and I don't want to read the
rockbox mailing list on my phone.

> and
> why do you want
> the identifier at the end of the line?

Because it would be better with limited width displays and the place is
not important for the filters (I don't want it at the end of the line,
but IIRC someone said that it would make the subject les visible)...