From: Tom Burrus (tvburrus_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-04-19

I agree. It is not THAT much to expect that folks on this list can
configure the filter/rules functions that their email clients to handle
this mailing list as well! I am a member of many mailing lists. I
would hope that others who subscribe here can deal with the light email
load here like the others they probably subscribe to as well! It ain't
rocket science or brain surgery, folks....

Apologies for the rant (APTR)