Subject: Recording again

Recording again

From: Reto <reto_at_zscfans.ch>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:05:02 +0200

Hi there

I'm not sure, if it's something similar to "loop recording" because I
didn't read all of the thousands of mails concerning this.

Would it be possible to use a button as "Pause-Button" while recording?
This means when you start the recording, you can pause the record by
pushing this button and start again when it's needed. The file would be
saved as one file and not in a new one, when you start again. This function
would be great for interviews or other microphone recordings I think.

Thanks for thinking about (I'm so sorry, that I have absolutely no idea of
programming ;o)

Happy Easter wishes
Reto