Subject: Re: New feature idea: Loop recording
Date: 2003-04-19

hello jos,

> The problem with that (ask George Martin) is that
> you have to wade through a ton of crap to find those
> few ounces of gold. That's why it would be so nice to
> have it running, looping all the time, and then just
> catch the good stuff that you know just happened. Then
> you're just wading through a pile of "good stuff" instead
> of a mountain of crap. It's still 50%-60% crap ;-) ,
> but that's a lot better than 99.5% crap or missing the
> golden nuggets because the recorder wasn't ready.
yes - that is my problem when recording radio-shows. and if you
have usb1.1 on your notebook and want to rework the recordings.....uhhhhh :)

> Really, I'd be willing to code it, once I get the
> development environment figured out and set up. I'm
> looking through the FAQ now...
If your Platform is windows, I`d really recommend
setup is really trivial and that damn thing "just works", AFAIK. There was
>300 downloads and nobody
had real problems with installation & usage.

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++