Subject: Re: FM SPDIF Findings..
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-04-19

Gonz said:
> me..).Plugging the same cable into the output jack dosen't yeild the
> same result.Same as for the line input jack..
> So no digital out then with the FM of the shelf... bit of a shame as
> the bonus of the advertised digital in and out swayed me to buy the
> FM20.Never mind its still a good buy.

I have 2 PDF files here, which are both official Archos docs for the FM
Recorder. One is a 1 page spec sheet, and the other is a 38 page manual.
Both explicitly state digital in/out. The manual says that the input jack
is both digital in and out. I have uploaded both documents to if you are interested.

Mike Holden