Subject: Re: For Comment and Trial: "Alternating WPS Lines" - Tag for time specification improved
From: Brent Geery (fasttimes_at_mochamail.com)
Date: 2003-04-20

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:35:29 -0700 (PDT), c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

> As requested, I have improved on the method of
> specifying the time that each alternating subline is
> displayed. The %t tag can now be followed by more than
> 1 digit and can also optionally specify times to the
> tenth of a second.
>
> For example, he following are now valid time
> specifications:
>
> %t10 - 10 seconds
> %t0.1 - 1/10 second
> %t1.5 - 1 1/2 seconds
>
> Updated test executables are available at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/csath/

What about a long scrolling subline? A situation could be set up,
where you would never have enough time for the subline to complete
scrolling, before switching to the next subline. There should be some
logic, that a scrolling subline will always complete at least one full
scroll, before switching to the next subline.

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films