Subject: Re: Version 2.3
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-04-20

So presumably, this will also reduce the size of the 'Core' OS
significantly - which in turn will allow the OS to load faster? The only
real critisism I have with Rockbox is that it takes a lot longer to load
than the Archos version. If this change improves that aspect - I for one am
all in favour, and would even suggest that this version should be 2.2 and
user interface changes be 2.3....