Subject: rockbox specific postings on archosjukebox/yahoo
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-20

hello again,
i`m reading postings from archos mailinglist on yahoo a little bit more for
the last
days and I wonder, that there are so many rockbox related questions posted
there.

ok - it is the people`s own fault - but shouldn`t they be directed to the
rockbox mailinglist?
this will raise traffic on this list a little bit, but I think this is
valuable feedback from a
"user perspective" since that mailinglist is more user than developer
centric.

Or can we see archosjukebox_at_yahoo as some sort of "rockbox-users"
Mailinglist to keep
traffic on this list a little bit lower ?

regards
roland