From: Daniel Nguyen (
Date: 2003-04-21

Well here's my problem, I mainly use OWA (Outlook Web Access) from an Exchange 2K server and the server-side rules don't allow filtering of the To: line to a server-side folder. I can do this easily with an Outlook XP client to a local folder, but then I can't access that local folder remotely. I can create a server-side filter to look for [RBX] or something in that nature in the subject line. Don't ask me why there's that rule, but it's a rule. Most mailing lists I'm a part of has something in the subject line to define itself as a message from that mailing list.