Subject: Re: Version 2.3
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-04-21

My mistake, I have just timed loading RB 2.0 against Archos 1.27D from HDD
and you are correct the difference is minimal (in fact I think RB2 is about
1/2 second quicker!!)

I suppose it's just down to being used to the machine, it just seems slower
the more you use it. One thing is certain however, I will never use the
Archos OS again - it is horrible!!! No nice fonts, no WPS....

My humble appologies for ever doubting....

I am truely in awe of your expertise....