Subject: Re: Stupid user...
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2003-04-22

You could probabley read the FAQ for version2.0 release notes..
but he... thats just me

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 for_spam_at_gmx.de wrote:

hi jeff,
> waiting for radio support. Am I missing it? Or does the FM recorder
> Rockbox firmware still not support radio functions?
rockbox doesn`t support radio functions for now.
I think it is because technical internals are missing.

regards
roland

+-- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --+ | Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?" - Rita Rudner