Subject: Playlist not working in Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox 2.0
From: Eric Lassauge (lassauge_at_mail.dotcom.fr)
Date: 2003-04-22

Hi, I wonder if anyone else saw this:

when I load a '.m3u' file (which is working in previous version
of rockbox ! BTW where can I download an older version ?) made with Winamp
I go into an infinite loop and playing never begins (first display "loading"
then the above symbols - play and pause symbols - blinking) !
This allready happened with the latest dayly builds (2003-04-04 for example)
before 2.0 (but I though it was a bug with me when compiling)...

I tried rockbox 2.0 with the UI simulator (X11/Linux) but it's working !

BTW I think that some of the translated strings (french for example) are not
done for
the player small screen : I remember that in the code some of the strings
were
'ifdef-ed' but what if the translator doesn't care about the screen size ?
Maybe there should be 2 .lang and 2 .lng files for each language ?

Another question : I have a pre-patch for a fade effect on 'next/previous
song', how
can I submit it ?

--
	Eric LASSAUGE <lassauge_at_mail.dotcom.fr>