Subject: rec mono works now without mickeymouse

rec mono works now without mickeymouse

From: Jörg C. Pochmann <jcpochmann_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:09:10 +0100

Hi,
I'm glad to tell you, that using archos20030422.ajz,
on win2k mp3-players MONO recordings are no longer played in mickeymouse tempo.
Someone may clear my Bug report for that.

Using "Update VBR file" from <On+Play>Menue even repaired my old recordings.
Great!!

Unfortunately the files are still not played by the M$-built-in media-player (6.4.9...) so i
can't send the files to my grandmother :-)

Jörg <--having a hard time to read all rockboxmails even when not coding on it