Subject: RE: RE : Who needs the F3 menu?
From: Kevin Wimberly (
Date: 2003-04-22

I use Bubba's (David R.) patch that turns the F3 menu into an awesome
playlist creator. I never understood why something so "Setting-like" as
Invert was in F3. That always seemed like it should go under settings
because you wouldn't change it that much. The playlist creator is great -
hit F3 while browsing and add the song to any of 5 .m3u files. Hit F3 while
in WPS, and you have the same choice. Playlist creation has always been
pretty weak, and I can't believe David's patch isn't in more demand.