Subject: The Rockbox Digest
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-04-23

Allow me to introduce: The Rockbox Digest.

I'm now editing a "digest", detailing the latest and the most significant
subjects on the mailing list, on IRC, on CVS, on sourceforge, in my mind or
whereever I fall over it.

The digest is meant to allow "outsiders" to follow the Rockbox development in
a slightly more laid-back manner than having to drown in development mails in
the mailing list.

I've just recently started, so I appreciate feedback on format/layout and
quirks like that. I also hope that you will bear with me, and understand that
the amount of time and effort I spend on this will vary over time...

 Daniel Stenberg -- --