Subject: Re: Question about "CVS compile status" on Daily builds page.

Re: Question about "CVS compile status" on Daily builds page.

From: Michael O'Quinn <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

Sure, clicking on the individual "Fail" text in the build column works.
It's just the change tracker that didn't produce anything.

And I'm not gonna dir if this isn't resolved by tonight. Mainly I just
thought someone should know, either that there is a bug in the change
tracking program, or in the docs that explains the change tracking
program.

Michael