Subject: RE: Playlist not working in Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox 2.0

RE: Playlist not working in Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox 2.0

From: <scolombdupuy_at_inext.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:30:03 +0200

Hi,

I tried the last CVS and the last french language file. Playlists
doesn't work with french language. As soon as you change the language
(ie in english or deutsch), the playlist works (the same which was wrong
before).
jukebox studio 20, last CVS.

I try to describe what happend on my player.
1)Choose playlist
2)Play
3)Then the player start to load the playlist,
4)showing Chargement
5)show songs name (but not from the playlist)
6)show nothing but pause icon; red light blinking
7)return to 5

I made a video of lcd panel showing the problem i can send it if needed
(divx 560ko).

Hope this help to fix.

Bruno