Subject: Help with settings.c. Please? Please??
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-04-24

I'm having some very frustrating problems with settings.c

I've increased CONFIG_BLOCK_SIZE from 512 to 514, and am (trying to) saving a value to config_block[ 513 ].

I can successfully write the value, but when I reboot it's always read as zero (0).

Am I making some stupid error, or is config_block limited to 512 bytes, or can it be larger but something other than just CONFIG_BLOCK_SIZE must be changed to reflect this?

Also, does changing any single setting result in all settings being written to config_block, and config_block being saved to disk?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!