Subject: Regarding the recent recording PANIC's

Regarding the recent recording PANIC's

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:49:58 +0200

Hi all,

I just want to mention that the PANIC's that people are experiencing
when recording are in fact bugs in the FAT and possibly ATA drivers.
Even though I am the author of the recording function, I am not solely
responsible for all aspects of it.

I have very little time to spend on this, and I would really like some
help from anyone who can debug the file system code and find these bugs.

Björn, Hardeep, Mike, anybody!

I find this very serious, and I don't want this on my shoulders alone.

Thanks,

Linus