Subject: new
From: hardie_at_ekno.com
Date: 2003-04-24

Hi
I recently bought a Jukebox 20. I wanted to get a recorder 20 but none
where available.In any event the guy in the shop told me that the line
in on the J 20 worked for recording.
I havent tried to record it yet and I havent loaded Rockbox yet. But
it seems to me that the only way ic ould recrod onto the palyer is
somehow throught the computer that it is connected to.
I am in the process of moving countries and migrating from windows to
linux so things are a bit busy

But can I use the Jukebox player 20 as a recorder?

What is thee function of the line in when the box does not have a
record button?

can you guys come up with a way in which i can turn a player into a
recorder?

Or if I want to record do i need to but the other machine? Does anyone
wnat to get rid of a recorder if this is the case?

These are some preliminary questions. I will have more over the years
but excuse me if they seem a bit dumb.

Martin

"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in
being
what he is and not something else...."
save up to 70% on calls, get voicemail & send SMS
ekno - more than a phonecard
http://www.ekno.lonelyplanet.com