Subject: Re: no mac users?
From: Wesley Simon (wsimon_at_lsil.com)
Date: 2003-04-24

Mike,

I don't think this was what he was referring to. But, to do a umount,
you just pickup the drive off the desktop, that turns the trash can
into an eject button. You drag the drive to the eject button and
blammo! your drive is umounted.

But, John is saying that he can't even get files to copy onto the
drive. It almost sounds like it's being mounted read only.

I don't really know anything about pre-OSX Mac operating systems. I
bring Solaris, HP-UX, and Linux knowledge to the OSX world. I'd try to
figure out how the thing is mounted first.

Wes