Subject: Re: Odd size

Re: Odd size

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:31:51 +0200

Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se> writes:

> Johan Vromans wrote:
> What is the problem with an odd-sized binary? The scramble utility
> takes care of this (since a few weeks back).

Before the scramble utility took care of the odd size, I tried padding
the binary manually before scrambling, and this resulted in
non-bootable images. My tentative conclusion was that it was not just
the image size, but also some internal alignment.

I'll eliminate my 'fix' and see what happens with the improved
scrambler.

Thanks for your patience.

-- Johan