Subject: Re: red light freeze
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-04-24

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Jack wrote:

> http://www.yourbatteries.co.uk/acatalog/AA_and_AAA_sizes.html
>
> Are any of those any good? Are there Batterys really memoryless. I sware
> the ones which came with it are not.

Jack,

The best answer I can recommend is to READ the material at the links I
sent earlier. No common battery is completly without discharge memory,
but Ni-Mh's are pretty good, a LOT better than NiCad's. You are going to
have to read the info provided, and form your own opinion.

Also, that seems a little pricy. I think the MCM company whose link I
sent earlier also ships internationally.

Michael