Subject: Re: Playlist finally working in Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox 2.0 - French
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2003-04-25

Eric Lassauge wrote:
> As it was stated the "too long strings for player" is the problem,
> I did'nt find where but I recompiled a french version with smallest
> strings and now it's working. The problem MUST be present with the other
> languages, it's now time to correct it in the code, not the strings :->

I fixed this last night. Check the CVS logs. Or read the previous posting:

"No, all characters are correct. I have just looked at the daily change
log and I have the impression that Linus has tried something to fix the
bug and avoid Jukebox Players crashing with too-long strings. But he
said yesterday that he is pretty busy these days and he probably had no
time to post here."