Subject: Re: charger troubles - please help!

Re: charger troubles - please help!

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 03:25:09 +0200

Maybe they are not as good as we would wish but they are not as bad as
you think. You can download much from the Archos site, in particular the
Recorders manual with a full page (per language) to explain how to
carefully change batteries, in English, French, German, Spanish and
Italian. It is there :

http://www.archos.com/download/manuals/EN/Jukebox_Recorder_5lang_v4A4.PDF

Bye. Jean.