Subject: Re: charger troubles - please help!

Re: charger troubles - please help!

From: Tammy Delahaye <tammydelahaye_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:20:43 -0700

hmmm... ok, i've got my battery covers off (stupid annoying little buggers
were being a tad difficult). and i'm thinking here's a loose connection in
the charger connection somewhere (no, i've never used another charger, btw).
the pin that the charger connectes to appeared to be pushed in a bit..
pulled that out. now, if my battery covers are off, I don't even touch the
recorder at all, and I pray despertly to the MP3 player gods, it will stay
connected enough to say it's charging. annoying to say the least.. but at
least its not out of commission.

thanks guys...