Subject: RE: The Rockbox Digest
From: Lee Marlow (
Date: 2003-04-25

I think the problem is that it isn't valid XML. One problem I see is that
the "&"'s in the funmp3players forum URL aren't properly escaped. I wonder
if wrapping the entire <description> node in a CDATA block would be the
easiest solution.

Also, the content type should probably be changed from text/plain to
text/xml, or simply change the extension to .xml.