Subject: Re: Feature suggestion: chirp on start

Re: Feature suggestion: chirp on start

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:44:49 +0200

William Pietri <william_at_pota.to> writes:

> I find that the startup time is long enough that I turn my attention
> elsewhere while it's starting. Often by the time I remember to look at
> it, it has gone back to sleep.

[No solution, just a few tips]

When you set "Resume" to "On", it will resume playing most of the
times depending on how it switched off.

I have Resume set to Ask, and I have the habit of keeping it in my
hand (or, at least, keep my hand against it) so I can feel the disk
spinning up. One second later I push PLAY to resume whatever it was
doing.

-- Johan