Subject: OT: Dev-Cpp with CygWin?
From: Tom Burrus (tvburrus_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-04-26

Apologies for the off-topic, but can anyone tell me how to set up
Dev-Cpp to work with CygWin? I think the minimal Win2K SDK is great,
but I prefer the editing environment of Dev-Cpp. (Obviously, a Linux
machine would be best, but all have that at this moment is Win XP!) I
am doing this so I can do more with RockBox. Like everyone else on the
list, I want to express my most sincere appreciation for the work that
has gone into RockBox! I have turned four other Archos owners onto
RockBox so far...

Please, to avoid (more) OT traffic on the list, please email me if you
can help.

TIA,
Tom