Subject: Re: What function loads a .lang file?

Re: What function loads a .lang file?

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:39:06 +0200 (MEST)

hello,
i have often came accross mixed up menus, i.e. completly wrong strings at
completly wrong positions
which nearly made me going crazy.
for me, it seems, the current implementation of language_strings isn`t
really bullet proof.
I also find it annoying, that entries in .lang-files can occur at completely
different positions for each
language, and if you want to do some changes you constantly have to use your
editor`s search feature.
I really would like it, if english and other langfiles would be in "sync." -
line by line.

regards
roland