Subject: Charging problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20
From: Samuel Kaufman (skaufman_at_med.umich.edu)
Date: 2003-04-26

I'm sorry to send two e-mails in the space of an hour but ...

For some reason v. 2.0 of Rockbox does not seem to be charging the
batteries of my Archos Recorder 20. The odd thing is that 10 minutes
ago it WAS recharging. When I insert the plug, a small icon shows at
the top of the screen (looks like a plug icon), but the power level (set
to numeric, not graphic) does not go up, but is, rather, going down--now
at 87%.

If, however, I hold down the Off button while plugged in, the default
Archos recharger pops up, and it clearly shows an icon of a battery
charging ....... ?