Subject: Re: Charging problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20

Re: Charging problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20

From: Samuel Kaufman <skaufman_at_med.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:35:04 -0400

By the way, when I installed v2.0, it assumed that my batteries were MUCH larger than 1500 mA. I had to adjust the capacity down to 1500. So, are you sure that the batteries really are being drained so fast? RB might be using the wrong baseline for a "full" battery.

>>> reto_at_zscfans.ch 04/27/03 05:40PM >>>
First of all: I would hate it to have such a long way to go to work (but a
Jukebox is probably the best thing you can have for this).

I had the same battery problem, but didn't try to charge them with the
Archos Software. I just bought some new ones 200 Mnh (or whatever they are
calles) and now it works great and for some more hours again.