Subject: Question on language strings processing

Question on language strings processing

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:16:50 +0200

Regarding language-dependent strings (LANG_something) and the language
files, is the english.lang file THE reference for all the process, or is
there any other reference somewhere else in the libs that I would not
have found ? I have noticed file lang.c after a build but I understand
that it is generated during the build, no ?

I would like to be able to quickly create a .lng file for testing
changes when needed without having to run the whole build process (which
does not give me that .lng file anyway).

Thanks in advance. Jean.