Subject: Re: Charging problem in v. 2.0 for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20
From: Tim Molinaro (tjmsport_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-04-27

All

I too am having a similar problem with the Jukebox Recorder 20.

I am only getting 3 hours of playing time total since I switched to RockBox.
 I was getting 8-9 hours with the archos software.

After about an hour my remaining battery time is in the 70s. I have been
charging it using the rockbox charging and I am using the batteries that
came with it. It is 4 months old. I have been checking all of items you
all have been mentioned and everything looks good.

I noticed mention of some kind of patch. Would this patch help in this case
?
Thanks
Tim